Hot & Cold Reusable Pack - Premium Reusable Compress Wraps - 28.5CM x 15.5CM
- 3-IN-1-PRODUCT SUPPORT: The Meglio premium reusable hot and cold compress wraps have been designed to be multi-purpose, with instant heating and cooling benefits! Included is a soft-touch pouch to allow targeted muscle pain relief hands-free by simply slipping the hot and cold gel pack in the pouch and adjust the durable elastic Velcro to provide compression.
- REUSABLE HOT AND COLD SUPPORT – A Key feature is the reusability the hot and cold compression support. This makes the Meglio hot and cold packs last longer and is a great cost-effective muscle & joint relief product. When cold first aid therapy is needed the gel, packs remain flexible and soft to allow for effect targeted first aid relief. Using it hot simply heat the gel pack in the microwave to get instant soothing muscle pain relief.
- INSTANT PAIN RELIEF & FASTER RECOVERY – Looking to recover faster after fitness activities / workouts, the Meglio hot and cold compression supports are a perfect pain relief tool to use after fitness activities including running, weightlifting and sport activities or targeting muscle tears in hamstring, thigh and calves. Using the Meglio hot and cold packs will target muscle soreness allowing you to recovery quicker and get you back training to the maximum.
- REUSABLE DURABLE & MADE TO LAST – Meglio Hot and cold pack are made with strong high-quality material. The shape of the Hot and Cold Pack makes sure that there is no bursts or splits.
- EASY TO USE –for cold compression support place hot and cold pack in the freezer, or heat in a microwave or use hot water for heated compression.
- Store in the freezer to allow for instant use of the hot and cold pack support is ready to use in case of injury
- Time take for the hot and cold pack to freeze is approximately 2 hours.
- Place gel pack into microwave and flatten to make sure the gel is distributed evenly when heated
- Heat for approximately 60 seconds in a 700w microwave (if gel pack is at room temperature) or 240 seconds 700W (if gel pack is frozen)
- Check temperature has been reached. If required, further exposure should be in 10 second interval.
BACK & NECK PAIN
EASY TO USE EACH TIME
|Feeling stiffness or pains in your neck or back as result of your day activities including work & fitness workouts. Apply heat to lower or upper back pain to sooth muscles helping to reduce pain and stiffness throughout the day.||Apply cold or hot compression to relief from a range of elbow tennis injuries including strains, sprains, tennis elbow & golfers’ elbow.||An ideal kit for applying compression immediately following an injury drastically improves recovery time, with either hot or cold compression support.|