Sterile Ultrasound Gel Sachet 20ml x 3090 day guarantee
Sterile ultrasound gel
We offer Vue Ultrasound Gel in 20ml sachets, single-wrapped and double-wrapped.
Vue Ultrasound Gel single-use, sterile ultrasound gel formats are ideal for use in any healthcare setting where infection prevention and cross-contamination are key considerations. Vue Ultrasound Gel double-wrapped sachets are recommended for use during procedures that require a sterile technique.
Vue Ultrasound Gel should be used for external examinations only. However, the benefit of using a single-use, sterile format of ultrasound gel, ensures it is suitable for all external ultrasound examinations, on intact skin.
Sterile, single-use sachets of Vue Ultrasound Gel have a shelf-life of five years.
Why choose Vue Ultrasound Gel?
- Classified as a Medical Device.
- Developed specifically for use during ultrasound procedures to have the ideal viscosity.
- Suitable for external ultrasound procedures.
- Sterile sachets suitable for use on high-risk patients.
- Water-soluble and non-sticky formulation.
- Won’t stain or damage skin, clothing or medical equipment.
- Latex free.