Returning an unwanted item?
We get it, sometimes something just doesn't work for you and you want your money back. As long as an item is still in its original condition and with the original, we accept returns for free. None of these rules affect your statutory rights.
If you return an item requesting a refund within 90 days of the item being delivered to you or available for collection, we'll give you a full refund by way of the original payment method.
Returns have gone online!
Haven’t you heard? Meglio have taken returns online! No need to ring or email our team. Simply head over to the Meglio return centre and complete the online process. Visit here
Returned items are your responsibility until they reach us, so make sure they're packed up properly and can't get damaged on the way!
As the parcel remains your responsibility until it arrives back with us, ensure that you get proof of postage in case you need to contact us about your return.
If for any reason you would like to return an item within 90 days of receiving a delivery from Meglio you should make a claim using our return centre. Visit here
In the event of goods being damaged on receipt, we shall arrange for a courier to collect the items from you and return them to us.
- Return through your local Collect+ store in over 7,000 locations
- No printer required, simply create a barcode by clicking the link and follow the instructions
- Open 7 days a week, early until late
- Your return will be processed in approximately 7 working days
What items are returnable?
- You can return any of your items within 90 days of receipt of your shipment.
- They must be in original condition and in the original packaging
- Face Masks cannot be returned or refunded once packaging has been opened due to health protection reasons.
- Acupuncture Needles cannot be returned or refunded as it is a medical device.
Are there any charges?
There are no charges for a return within 90 days of receiving your shipment, if an item is faulty or if you have been sent an incorrect item
Original shipping charges are non-refundable
How soon will I get my refund?
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied original method of payment, within 72 hours.
Under the Distance Selling Regulations 2000, which covers goods or services sold without face to face contact, you have a statutory right to a “cooling off” period. This period begins once your order is complete and ends 7 days after the Goods have been delivered. If you change your mind about the goods within this period, please return them to Meglio within 7 days of receipt. Goods can only be returned for this reason if their packaging remains unopened and the Goods can be re-sold, as new, without any additional work on the part of Meglio. You are responsible for paying shipment costs if Goods are returned for this reason.